website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

19 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

that someone is caight for doping only show you cant afford the best doctors or that your doctorn turned on you or ypur doctors is bad.

Or simply that the person is a doper, that is. There are clean athletes who play fair, so there's absolutely no excuse for allowing dopers the benefit of the doubt once they are convicted. 

you must accept dopers because you never stop the nation whit to must hidden doping caste the usa, Carl Lewis was real also doped, but it was not good for the bisness, so they must put Ben Jinsson as the doped one, because no one realy care for him, bevause he was born he in Jamaica, not a real canadian.

On 29/11/2019 at 17:54, phelps said:

you can't be fucked (or get something injected...it's the same, more or less...) while sleeping and don't even get aware it happened...:p

I'm a heavy sleeper and I'm used to mosquito bites, so it would not be impossible for me to not even feel a needle being injected into my skin. A penis, of course, is a very different thing. :lol:

So, 4 year ban for Russia from all major events. And again, neutral athletes stay possible. Posting it here because it's not just IOC news and not just Tokyo 2020 news.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/50710598

Committing fraude in a fraude investigation. Yeah, they were just asking for it. Good riddance, sad as it is for many actually clean athletes. Again, they have one thing and one thing only to thank: Russian authorities.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 3 minutes, heywoodu a dit :

So, 4 year ban for Russia from all major events. And again, neutral athletes stay possible. Posting it here because it's not just IOC news and not just Tokyo 2020 news.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/50710598

Committing fraude in a fraude investigation. Yeah, they were just asking for it. Good riddance, sad as it is for many actually clean athletes. Again, they have one thing and one thing only to thank: Russian authorities.

there will be redistributions of quotas?