website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2019 Thread

Dragon

12 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Sun yang 8 years

Aren't they asking for 8 years? I don't see anywhere yet that it's a final verdict or something.

It'd be awesome news, but I'm waiting with celebrating yet :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Aren't they asking for 8 years? I don't see anywhere yet that it's a final verdict or something.

It'd be awesome news, but I'm waiting with celebrating yet :p 

wait...wait...

nothing has been decided yet...

FINA asked for a 2-to-8 year ban if the CAS would eventually sentence Sun guilty of the facts he's been accused of...

today the public hearing is (was?) scheduled, then the CAS still has to take its decision...

right now, the situation is still exactly the same as of the last 10 months...

Edited by phelps

1 hour ago, Shravan Kumar said:

When is the hearing scheduled to end?

EDIT: I did find the entire hearing...

it's supposed to last until tonight after 8 p.m. CET...:yikes:

then it's time for the judges to take their final decision...

https://www.scmp.com/sport/china/article/3037894/watch-wada-vs-sun-yang-and-fina-cas-hearing-live-switzerland-chinas

Edited by phelps

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

He destroyed the sample-test just like most of celebreties, they swap it with another one like did Mike Tison with the urine of his son :lol:

Or that basketball player with a female friend/partner/someone who turned out to be pregnant :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!