website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2022

Totallympics

really disappointing performance by :EGY Youssef Ramadan in 100 fly , this guy was booming last months , Semis at Tokyo , 4th place in 25M Wch and final in 100m free , bronze medal at NCAA , but now 20th with a second below his record in Tokyo , it was a very big chance to make it to podium with the absence of Caleb Dressel and Minakov 

48 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

really disappointing performance by :EGY Youssef Ramadan in 100 fly , this guy was booming last months , Semis at Tokyo , 4th place in 25M Wch and final in 100m free , bronze medal at NCAA , but now 20th with a second below his record in Tokyo , it was a very big chance to make it to podium with the absence of Caleb Dressel and Minakov 

Often the case in many sports that athletes peak for the NCAAs, I’m sure he’ll learn for the future.

Unless I am forgetting someone, Molnár is first of her generation from Hungary to qualify for an individual WCh final, she was born in 2006. I know that the women's 200 back field is kinda weak this time, but still, finally something promising from our next generation.

43 minutes ago, Swewi said:

6th world or olympic medal just in 100 Free long course for world record holder Sjöström but still no gold in that discipline:question:

Yeah, so odd, but it happens. Van den Hoogenband never won a long course world title for example.