website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2022

Totallympics

11 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Popovici with a surprisingly close race, especially after that 1/2. I was thinking he could have a crack at sub 47, but looks like he went too fast on the first 50. Dressel could have easily won after all. :d 

Probably a combination of going out a bit too hard and not being able to deal with the waves coming from the big guys on either side. He'll get the WR eventually.

On 6/21/2022 at 9:18 PM, JoshMartini007 said:

I like it too. My issue with the mixed relay for athletics and swimming at the Olympics is that they already have split events. You can have one or the other, but not both.

Another issue is that there's no set order, which results in one big chaotic mess for 375 meters or so, and only then you get a bit of a picture how things really are going.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Another issue is that there's no set order, which results in one big chaotic mess for 375 meters or so, and only then you get a bit of a picture how things really are going.

Some graphic showing the start orders in terms of gender would really help. But we all know that's not going to happen.

I still don't understand why the Medley Relay and not the Freestyle Relay is included on the Olympic program..

9 minutes ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

Some graphic showing the start orders in terms of gender would really help. But we all know that's not going to happen.

I still don't understand why the Medley Relay and not the Freestyle Relay is included on the Olympic program..

Because four freestyle relays is really, really way more than enough :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!