website statistics

Volleyball 2019 Discussion Thread

VolleyRuller96

the African champs 2019 is running now in Tunisia

the semifinal tonight :

:CMR  VS  :ALG  

:TUN  VS :EGY

of course the final will be :TUN VS :CMR

the cameroon defeated Egypt 3-0 , this new generation looks strong while Algeria becomes shameful

• 1 month later...

Just saying... Cuba won the NORCECA men's championship. They defeated the A team of Canada and the B team of USA. They even had visa problems to enter Canada and because of that they only played with 9 players!

Roberlandy Simón returned to the team for this competition. Hopefully we will see a few more returns soon. Really promising in perspective for the olympic qualifier.   

anybody watching the South American Championship final ? I'm sure I'm not the only one in this forum watching this :d

a bit info for other users to know why this match is special, Brazil won this tournament 31 out of 32 times !! :yikes:and the only time they didn't win, because they didn't participate !!

both teams are here almost with A team , but both of them missing 2-3 star players (Bruno, Lucarelli, Wallace, De Checco, Conte, Sole). still this is a GREAT match, Argentina was leading 2-0 and something like 16-10 in 3rd set. they had 4-5 match points but Brazil came back somehow and stole the 3rd set 31-29. there was also a red card against Argentina at 22-21. from 22-20 to 23-20 it turned into 22-22 because of a dubious call.

Argentina was flawless until some point in the 3rd set, but I think it will be like Brazil-Bulgaria in OQT.

Edited by MHSN