website statistics

Swimming 2019 Discussion Thread

George_D

7 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

The Slovakia Swimming Cup, organized by SPF, will be take place in Gyor becouse Slovakia haven't certified pool :facepalm:

Nicaragua don´t have one neither, I Don´t really understand the problem. why would we need to have a certified pool ? :d

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

Nicaragua don´t have one neither, I Don´t really understand the problem. why would we need to have a certified pool ? :d

Well one would expect the Slovakia Swimming Cup to be held in Slovakia, I suppose :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well one would expect the Slovakia Swimming Cup to be held in Slovakia, I suppose :p 

well, slovak luge championship is every year since I remember in Igls since we don´t have any certified sliding track as well and still no one is pointing that :d

Just now, hckosice said:

well, slovak luge championship is every year since I remember in Igls since we don´t have any certified sliding track as well and still no one is pointing that :d

And the Dutch marathon championships on natural ice is generally in Austria, but still I find national championships different than some 'normal' event that sounds like it's welcome for everyone :p

Anyway, not a big deal but I do understand why someone might find it odd :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

much more odd would be to build a "certified" 50m pool which will be used at max. once per year.

That would also be odd, yes.

Looks like the foreign "certified" pool brought us some unexpected surprises. :d If I am not wrong (Correct me if yes) we just qualified to Tokyo our first swimmer, the young Andrea Podmaníková with her new NR 1:05.54 in 100m Breaststroke

Also Richard Nagy won the 400m IM with 4:12.24 and Tomáš Klobučník in M 100m Breaststroke with 59.86, both should be OQT times too, right ? It would be hard to believe if we would have already 3 qualified swimmers, if yes, then we should organize all our swimming competitions in Hungary from now forever lol

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Looks like the foreign "certified" pool brought us some unexpected surprises. :d If I am not wrong (Correct me if yes) we just qualified to Tokyo our first swimmer, the young Andrea Podmaníková with her new NR 1:05.54 in 100m Breaststroke

That's short course, right? Times on short course are faster due to more turns.

1:05.54 on long course would be ridiculously fast. Easily enough for the podium at this year's World championships. :p

#banbestmen