website statistics

Road Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

carivan

Just now, dcro said:

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow. :)

I recommend low angles or profile shots. For the best pictures, find a long stretch, a tight corner, or a place with a good backdrop. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

45 minutes ago, dcro said:

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow. :)

The great thing about cycling is how photogenic it is. I’d say it’s one of easier sports to take pictures of, especially if you’ve found a spot the morning of and planned out your shot :yes. You should get some awesome photos.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

And here are the promised photos. I'm actually quite happy with them, as in the end I didn't have much time to pick the perfect spot.

Unknown Israel Cycling Academy rider...

IMG_1052-min.JPG

That camera was looking right at me...

IMG_1058-min.JPG

Astana and CCC... My two new favorite teams. :d

IMG_1063-min.JPG

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, dcro said:

Perks of being the only fan by the road. :lol:

20191005_135531.jpg

Yep, thanks too the Tour Of California I haven’t had to buy sports bottles in 5 years. I lost a bunch recently though. I think I’m done to five. The CCC one looks nice. I have 3 for other teams that use the same bottle design as Astana. Maybe I’ll take pictures of the bottles later if I ever get out of bed this morning.

2 hours ago, dcro said:

And here are the promised photos. I'm actually quite happy with them, as in the end I didn't have much time to pick the perfect spot.

Unknown Israel Cycling Academy rider...

IMG_1052-min.JPG

That camera was looking right at me...

IMG_1058-min.JPG

Astana and CCC... My two new favorite teams. :d

IMG_1063-min.JPG

Great photos :yes. You actually got lucky with a scenic spot and a good angle. Are CCC and Astana the only teams racing Tour Of CRO? :p

Dnia 5.10.2019 o 18:09, Olympian1010 napisał:

Yep, thanks too the Tour Of California I haven’t had to buy sports bottles in 5 years. I lost a bunch recently though. I think I’m done to five. The CCC one looks nice. I have 3 for other teams that use the same bottle design as Astana. Maybe I’ll take pictures of the bottles later if I ever get out of bed this morning.

I have a CCC water bottle somewhere that is over 10 years old. If I find him at home, I'll share it. However, when I go on a bike I have BORY, Astana, Movistar, FDJ, AG2r and Sky bottles from the previous season.