website statistics

Tennis 2019 Discussion Thread

rybak

Idiot Kyrgios going at it again and being disqualified.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I simply can't believe the match delpo lost.

6-4 in TB, serve, makes a nice serve, Djokovic gives a weak return perfect for his forehand and... he makes UE. The match was lost right there, then nole wins 3 points in a row to take the set and the 3rd set even though it was just 6-4 you could tell delpo was never going to win from the first point.  

I love delpo, he gives challenge in every match against the big guys but the reason he still only has 1GS and 1MS other than the injuries is because he loses a lot of these narrow matches after colossal fights. 

Awesome match, my favourite moment was that epic (sort of) drop shot/net save by Delpo, which Djokovic 'hand bumped' him for over the net :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...

:AUS Ashleigh Barty is the new number 1 on the WTA ranking. :cheer:

https://www.wtatennis.com/rankings

She becomes the second number 1 (Singles) from :AUS after Evonne Goolagong Cawley.  

@Wanderer

Maybe there is a chance for :NZL to have a number 1 in the next 500 years. :p

En ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2019 a las 18:00, hckosice dijo:

Del Potro severly injured his knee...

Kyrgios being Kyrgios...

what´s new in Tennis world ?

Delpo will miss the rest of the season.

Which means he will drop to 150-something in ranking and then win the gold medal in Tokyo. Maybe, probably :p