website statistics

Boxing 2019 Discussion Thread

mihamiha

Well that's almost as dumb as one can be, basically. Come on man.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well that's almost as dumb as one can be, basically. Come on man.

Yeah, he was an idiot and is going to have a headache with this now. Still, the way he told the situation with that reporter, i can believe his version. Easy money and instant fame is what came to my mind, when the next day, she was now "traumatized" and the big MeToo lawyer was on her back.

PS: If you know this rather famous MMA guy Rampage Jackson. He did much worse, by my account, but nothing happened then. Different times i guess.

7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yeah, he was an idiot and is going to have a headache with this now. Still, the way he told the situation with that reporter, i can believe his version. Easy money and instant fame is what came to my mind, when the next day, she was now "traumatized" and the big MeToo lawyer was on her back.

PS: If you know this rather famous MMA guy Rampage Jackson. He did much worse, by my account, but nothing happened then. Different times i guess.

Yeah, good thing times changed and that would be far from accepted nowadays, what a moron. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

For Gvozdyk it's his first fight since the disastrous fight against Adonis Stevenson, which left Stevenson in a coma for several weeks.

About the kissing afair - a few years ago Górnik Łęczna lost their last game but thanks to another result they remained in top league. The captain was taken to an interview, he was a little bit shocked, but happy, mostly didn't know what to say, stattered and finally he did this:

The reporter was very popular among players:

- one of the lower league players was joking he wants to be in the top league just because he wants to be interviewed by her and he kept that viral but everybody, including herself, knew it was just a joke and he had a girlfriend

- another one said he'd come to an interview walking on hands if only she'd asked him to come

- a coach (Cherchesov) who was known in the league as very hard-working and rigorous said to her in an interview that the only case where he'd give a free day to a player would be if she'd invited that player to a dinner

And just think - is there a possibility to keep the human being population without what's now called an abuse? :p

3 hours ago, Vojthas said:

And just think - is there a possibility to keep the human being population without what's now called an abuse? :p

Quite easily, yes :p