website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

Funny thing, so on Thursday night GJan organised her first 'stadium' concert in order to promote her second album (the first one fully in Lithuanian language)

I got to join the performance as the backing vocalist, so now that leaves Saulės Kliošas, Vaidas Baumila, Erica Jennings, FOJE and Happyendless in order for me to perform with all Lithuanian TISC participants :lol:

(Most of these that are left are impossible, just thought that it was a bit funny how life worked and how I got around to singing with Jazzu and now GJan) :p

13 hours ago, Werloc said:

Funny thing, so on Thursday night GJan organised her first 'stadium' concert in order to promote her second album (the first one fully in Lithuanian language)

I got to join the performance as the backing vocalist, so now that leaves Saulės Kliošas, Vaidas Baumila, Erica Jennings, FOJE and Happyendless in order for me to perform with all Lithuanian TISC participants :lol:

(Most of these that are left are impossible, just thought that it was a bit funny how life worked and how I got around to singing with Jazzu and now GJan) :p

Nice. Funny coincidence as just yesterday I hald Wild stuck on my mind for a few hours :p

• 3 weeks later...