website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

The song I enjoyed from the New Year eve concert "No Fear In My Heat". It's the theme song of the film "Path of the Soul". It's about the pilgrimage of a group of Tibetan to their holy mountain, Mount Kailash, which is considered the center of the world.

MV:

Live of the concert:

Just catching up with some Croatian music from 2020... And, wow, the quality is off the charts. At this point I have at least 6 viable candidates for TISC.

Never before I had more than 2 candidates for the Annual. How will I possibly choose? :hairpull:

#banbestmen

• 2 weeks later...

Stunning performance of Firework (sung by Katy Perry) from tonight’s Inauguration Concert.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

You know when your at the Ukrainian folk festival, and you think to yourself, “this just isn’t lit enough.” Problem solved.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...