website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

@dcro I just found this Croatian singer/band ? singing a traditional Slovak folklore song..

My question is can you understand some words/are someof them similar or they had to learn the completely foreign lyrics ? because despite a clear strong accent :p his slovak is pretty good :d

On 17/06/2020 at 19:40, hckosice said:

@dcro I just found this Croatian singer/band ? singing a traditional Slovak folklore song..

My question is can you understand some words/are someof them similar or they had to learn the completely foreign lyrics ? because despite a clear strong accent :p his slovak is pretty good :d

Sorry, forgot about this.

And, I can't really understand anything. Words all sound kind of familiar (as in - slavic :p), but I have no idea what he is singing about. :d

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Sorry, forgot about this.

And, I can't really understand anything. Words all sound kind of familiar (as in - slavic :p), but I have no idea what he is singing about. :d

So that´s even more impressive, because his slovak is really good :d

Basically, "V hlbokej doline, srna vodu pije" "In a deep valley a deer drinks water" That´s a sort of folklore song, we have thousands of similar folklore songs mostly played at parties, weddings and similar occasions :p

Spoiler

Certified bop. This is honestly amazing. I am in love with her as an artist right now :wub:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela