website statistics

Badminton 2019 Discussion Thread

Griff88

1 minute ago, Function CR Lee said:

It does not have much to do with the Chinese Badminton Association. Mainly three aspects, one is a major injury, lack of competitiveness within the national team, such as Bao Yixin. The second is family reasons, following the parents' immigration, such as Zhang Yuwen. The third is personal reasons, such as Tang Yuanting.

Well I read news before about how upset Tang Yuanting is with CBA system and also her dissatisfaction having to partner yu yang leading her to quit playing early.

3 minutes ago, up and down said:

Well I read news before about how upset Tang Yuanting is with CBA system and also her dissatisfaction having to partner yu yang leading her to quit playing early.

She has been very good since she was a child, and she has not been able to meet any setbacks. When she entered the national team, she also had a good time with Ma Jin. Later, she also achieved some results with her partner YU Yang. Suddenly encountered difficulties in the Olympics, she did not experience setbacks, leading to a collapse.

3 minutes ago, up and down said:

@Function CR Lee

For Bao Yixin one it is more to constant changes made in WD and XD partnership under CBA that somehow caused her to feel upset and she also quit playing early.

"In fact, my injury is a bit too much, including the knees and waist, and the shoulders are not very good. The most serious one should be the knees. I can't keep up with the training of the system, and I may see my limitations." In an interview with the BWF World Badminton Federation, the "old veteran" who is still under 26 years old explained his sudden farewell.

3 minutes ago, Function CR Lee said:

She has been very good since she was a child, and she has not been able to meet any setbacks. When she entered the national team, she also had a good time with Ma Jin. Later, she also achieved some results with her partner YU Yang. Suddenly encountered difficulties in the Olympics, she did not experience setbacks, leading to a collapse.

Yes seems like her partnership with yu yang destroyed it all for her. she quit playing because of her misunderstanding with yu yang and that affected her a lot it seems. such a waste. she is such a talented and good wd player.

Edited by up and down

6 minutes ago, Function CR Lee said:

"In fact, my injury is a bit too much, including the knees and waist, and the shoulders are not very good. The most serious one should be the knees. I can't keep up with the training of the system, and I may see my limitations." In an interview with the BWF World Badminton Federation, the "old veteran" who is still under 26 years old explained his sudden farewell.

so what is CBA next step of action?

2 minutes ago, up and down said:

so what is CBA next step of action?

In the next step, the Olympic Badminton Association will prepare for the Olympic Games qualification race. The Chinese Badminton Association will suspend the Chinese Badminton Premier League for one year.

Just now, Function CR Lee said:

In the next step, the Olympic Badminton Association will prepare for the Olympic Games qualification race. The Chinese Badminton Association will suspend the Chinese Badminton Premier League for one year.

So CBA is not worried about their lost of good WD players?