website statistics

Women's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

hckošice

57 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

You were very optimistic. 

I don't even know if we can beat a really good European team today. :(

Maybe you could play the Netherlands then.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Laraja said:

I already can see my last position on prediction contest :lol:

Everyone can, meaning noone can :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, vlad said:

Spain destroyed us today once again, after 5-0 in Football EURO 2020 preliminaries. Good luck to Hungary, Spain and Montenegro in the next round because we have no chance to qualify further.

Well, at the very least your OQT spot is more or less secured with that ECh 4th place.

Edited by Vektor

Acum 8 minute, Vektor a spus:

Well, at the very least your OQT spot is more or less secured with that ECh 4th place, unless Netherlands also shits the bed after finishing in the Top4 in 5 consecutive tournaments. 

I see, but this fact is not an explanation for such horrible play:facepalm:The best thing for us is we play against you in last match of the group so you will be qualified till then, that means probably your coach will rest some important players, otherwise I see Romania losing by a higher difference than today.

31 minutes ago, vlad said:

I see, but this fact is not an explanation for such horrible play:facepalm:The best thing for us is we play against you in last match of the group so you will be qualified till then, that means probably your coach will rest some important players, otherwise I see Romania losing by a higher difference than today.

I sure hope that you are right about us being qualified before the final match. :d With this young team anything is possible, like, we can even lose to both Spain and Montenegro. We can always have a bad day like against Serbia in the Seoul Cup. And it's not like we were that great today, some of the key players were fairly mediocre, so we need to improve otherwise Spain might be too strong for us.