website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Unqualified Nations

38 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I can't see anything on wikipedia right now , someone probably removed it but no that's not true.

the qualification in Oceania is done when it's done everywhere. and while the Oceania Championship is cancelled I won't be surprised if IWF lets Oceania athletes to participate somewhere else. it happened before, our 2016 Olympic Champion made himself eligible for the Olympics by participating at the Pan-American Championship! :lol:

their Qualification rule says it's necessary for weightlifters to participate in at least one event in 2021. so ...

I don't know if some of the nations can send athlethes to participate elsewhere. 

Maybe they'll extend deadline by a month and organize one tournament somehwere for all remaining 

• 3 weeks later...

That means i is exactly 39 NOC who havent qualified yet.

In Oceania Kiribati, Marshall island, Mikronesian Federation Nauru,Paliau, Salemon island  Tuvalu, 

Americas Aruba, Belize Bolvia Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Virginisland,

Asia Afghanistan, Laos Maldives, Myanmar,Oman, Palestine, Timor Lete, Turkmenistan Yemen

Africa Capverde Island, Central African republic, Comores, Congo Republic, Equtorial Guinea,

Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, ierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan,

Europe Malta.

Hae one ideas if any of or more coul  Qualifie with out wild card, and witch Noc are the absolut wearst.

Is more intrestin than witch will inn any old medals, the race fire the wearst team.

57 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

Hae one ideas if any of or more coul  Qualifie with out wild card, and witch Noc are the absolut wearst.

There's still a few nations that could qualify without a wild card/tripartite quota. For sure some of the final 40 will qualify in athletics, badminton, judo and weightlifting. Maybe in taekwondo at the Asian qualifier, it'll depend on the draw and perhaps in swimming depending on how far down the list of OST qualifiers we get.