website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Unqualified Nations

3 hours ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

I forgot Eswatini, witch is the wearst team, i will like to hear from you.

That depends on your definition.

The team with the lowest attempts at qualification so far is Liberia at 2 events, but they at least qualified someone in one of their attempts. Somalia has only ever competed in athletics. Brunei has the lowest average team size among all nations while Bangladesh has the lowest average team size per capita. Mauritania and Tuvalu probably deserve some mention too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:CPV have wildcard in gymnastics, :KIR qualified in judo, :MAW and :ISV received wildcards in archery, :BRU:FSM:TLS received invitations in athletics.

According Wikipedia :LAO will qualify in judo via continental quota.

In week before the end of qualification proccess to Tokyo 2020 following 16 countries still remain without any athlete qualified directly or by invitation/wild card:

:BOL:CAM:CAF:COM:CGO:GEQ:SWZ:MHL:MTN:NRU:PLW:PLE:VIN:SLE:SSD:TUV

1 minute ago, rybak said:

:CPV have wildcard in gymnastics, :KIR qualified in judo, :MAW and :ISV received wildcards in archery, :BRU:FSM:TLS received invitations in athletics.

According Wikipedia :LAO will qualify in judo via continental quota.

In week before the end of qualification proccess to Tokyo 2020 following 16 countries still remain without any athlete qualified directly or by invitation/wild card:

:BOL:CAM:CAF:COM:CGO:GEQ:SWZ:MHL:MTN:NRU:PLW:PLE:VIN:SLE:SSD:TUV

I don't understand why Bolivia wasn't in Tripartite list. The only real chance for them is in Tennis, if many tennis players give up to participate at Olympics.