website statistics

Badminton BWF TotalEnergies Thomas and Uber Cup Finals 2022

Totallympics

Historic day yesterday with :KOR stunning :CHN 3-2 in a 7 hour thriller. 

After An Se Young lost was not sure about that could happen but both the doubles players were magnificent. So was Sim Yujin just fantastic to watch. 

So Korea win the uber cup after 19 years! 

On 5/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, Fly_like_a_don said:

When Malaysia beat Japan I was secretly hoping it would be India vs Malaysia in QF , or at worst India v Indonesia ,

That's why I wanted these 2 teams to play against India Especially Indonesia whose game is such that it can be  completely neutralized by Indians with the singles alone if played properly 

18 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Tokyo olympics

Satwik/Chirag beat Lee / Wang 

End tournament result :

Satwik /Chirag no medal 

Lee/Wang Gold

Thomas Cup

Lee/Wang beat Satwik/Chirag

End tournament result :

Lee/Wang no medal

Satwik/Chirag Gold. 

:p

Both related to Sukamuljo

4 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Well played :IND

Whatever the average netizens said, India has won and Indonesia still have some works to do...

I saw a prominent Indonesian badminton handle tweet a similar thing. What is the issue? 

8 hours ago, Dolby said:

I saw a prominent Indonesian badminton handle tweet a similar thing. What is the issue? 

Well you know… Thou shalt not use psywar tricks, win, and celebrate after winning against their Lord and Saviour Sukamuljo. Only the chosen one has access to such privileges :p Chirag Shetty was guilty of breaking that law yesterday.

This is a problem with newer fans, they are just like a mob.

25 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Well you know… Thou shalt not use psywar tricks, win, and celebrate after winning against their Lord and Saviour Sukamuljo. Only the chosen one has access to such privileges :p Chirag Shetty was guilty of breaking that law yesterday.

This is a problem with newer fans, they are just like a mob.

Aah, fans being salty after a tough loss is a problem across sports and countries. I am sure a lot of Indians would have been abusing Indonesians if we lost. No need to give the trolls importance.