website statistics

Bobsleigh IBSF World Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

1 minutę temu, heywoodu napisał:

What the hell. That dude could have been killed if it weren't for someone screaming his lungs out and yelling "GET OUT OF THE TRACK"

Same situation was at one of german tracks (can't remember which one) at this season Luge WC. I don't know what is going on with this workers this days...

Edited by Col_Frost

Just now, Col_Frost said:

Same situation was at one of german tracks (can't remember which one) at this season Luge WC. I don't know what is going on with this workers this days...

Still, if I'd have to choose, I'd rather be hit by a luger than a 100+ km/h four-man sled :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

For those who want to know what the fuzz is about, 1:10.55 for Rinaldi's run

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Still, if I'd have to choose, I'd rather be hit by a luger than a 100+ km/h four-man sled :p 

Well, I don't know about that. Be killed and don't fill anything or break legs and ride a wheelchair to the rest of life :p Remember that luger also rides more than 100 km/h, there are even faster than bobsleighs ;) 

Sur 15/02/2019 at 23:09 , Col_Frost a déclaré:

:FRA Heinrich 2nd! What a result! When was the last time when French was in top 3? And this second run of Lochner, what a poor start. I hoped that finally somebody will win with Friedrich in two-men.

Two man bobsleigh wize, that may very well be the best french performance ever.

Mingeon did won a few world cups but that was in four man bobsleigh.

2 hours ago, Col_Frost said:

Something similar also happened during training ahead of the Sochi Olympics, where a track worker was hit by a bobsleigh that was going at 80 km/h. The track worker got compound fractures to both his legs and a concussion. The Monaco sleight was going at 122 km/h when it nearly hit the track worker...