website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

23 minutes ago, Vektor said:

I hope TV broadcasters will learn from this, and never choose to show up close what happens in a similar situation, it's disrespectful for everyone. I know that TV directors are inexperienced when it comes to this on a football match, unlike the directors at motorsport races, but they have to learn to not show so much. 

Always reminds me of the Giro d'Italia directors when they were broadcasting the helicopter images literally showing Wouter Weylandt bleeding to death. They have learned basically nothing, I'm afraid. Doubt it'll be any better in football...unless a streaker enters the pitch or something, because heaven forbids we see a nipple.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Agger said:

If the players wanted to play it's the only right thing, no matter if we win or lose!

Sometimes a coach should know better and not give in to player wishes.

Horrible penalty, clearly unfocused! They were crying and stressed two hours ago, it's not so easy to get back into competition mode just like that.

Just now, LDOG said:

Sometimes a coach should know better and not give in to player wishes.

Horrible penalty, clearly unfocused! They were crying and stressed two hours ago, it's not so easy to get back into competition mode just like that.

They will be affected for the rest of the tournament anyway IMO.

Just now, Monzanator said:

They will be affected for the rest of the tournament anyway IMO.

Because they lost their best player, of course.

But if they had played this tomorrow, they could get reassurence of their teammate's health and stabilize the emotions. And it was only 45 minutes, not like it would have tired them too much for next game. 

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Because they lost their best player, of course.

But if they had played this tomorrow, they could get reassurence of their teammate's health and stabilize the emotions. And it was only 45 minutes, not like it would have tired them too much for next game. 

could not agree more. exactly what I was saying