website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

I saw the fall out of nowhere on youtube, but does anyone know, if he had a tackle or something before that? I didn't watch the match that closely to see, what could have triggered it 

It was most likely the physical performance itself.

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I saw the fall out of nowhere on youtube, but does anyone know, if he had a tackle or something before that? I didn't watch the match that closely to see, what could have triggered it 

At least not in the seconds before it, maybe he got a big hit minutes earlier but I don't remember any big hit at all during the match.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

No, he hadnt. Sudden collapse, as we seen many times before  

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

"Kicker" journalist says the docs gave him thumbs up so more positive news coming.

Thank god. This was very horrible debut for Finland. Having to witness a player from the opposing team just to simply collapse...

Just now, Federer91 said:

For some time or for the day?

Hopefully for the day no matter what happens. Not sure you can send these players back out for a fair match even if now they'd get the message Eriksen is conscious.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!