website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

anthems of the :ITA - :TUR  opener match should be on now ... any link to watch ? :p

hahaha :D

Totally forgot that the first match of Budapest was supposed to be happening next Tuesday... How drastically everything changed in only 3-3,5 months... :(

• 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, vlad said:

He's the only one?

Yes. + Napoli did not let Lobotka play, he has to stay in quarantine with the whole team back in Naples. + Dúbravka injured, Hancko injured...current shape of majority of our players very bad, Mak did not play for a year now, other forwards play usually some 10-15 minutes per match in their clubs like Boženík...well...it is safe to say we are in deep ...you know where

57 minutes ago, Vektor said:

No idea what to expect from us, I guess the National League matches were somewhat promising? But UEFA fucked us hard when they let the RB Salzburg players to get infected by Maccabi, we don't have Szoboszlai...

You can expect winning in the 90th minute, as that is usually how our matches end. :d

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Yes. + Napoli did not let Lobotka play, he has to stay in quarantine with the whole team back in Naples. + Dúbravka injured, Hancko injured...current shape of majority of our players very bad, Mak did not play for a year now, other forwards play usually some 10-15 minutes per match in their clubs like Boženík...well...it is safe to say we are in deep ...you know where

That's sad for you and for your team. Still I see a balanced match against Ireland. I saw Irish team playing live in Dublin and I can say that you still can beat them despite those problems, doesn't matter that you never beat them. But this was one year ago and I don't know how Irish team changed, in a positive or negative way...

10 minutes ago, vlad said:

That's sad for you and for your team. Still I see a balanced match against Ireland. I saw Irish team playing live in Dublin and I can say that you still can beat them despite those problems, doesn't matter that you never beat them. But this was one year ago and I don't know how Irish team changed, in a positive or negative way...

yeah, well, even the bookmakers don´t agree with your oppinion here buddy :d No spectators, 5-6 posts will have to be filled only by our B options (especially the CB posts...now without Škriniar and Dúbravka not in the goal) our defence is clearly very very weak. the problem is we have also troubles with our attack as I said Mak did not played a whole year anywhere, Boženík played only some 40 minutes since the start of the season and Schranz is too unexperienced for international games.

This match is a no brainer. IRL is the clear favorite. Sadly if the match was played as expected in March I would say we could probably win and even qualify, now with all the circumstances, No way.