website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

So :IRL vs. :DEN and :WAL vs. :HUN will be the most important and most interesting matches of the last matchday. If everything goes as expected (Ireland doesn't beat Denmark and Wales beats Hungary), this is what will happen at the Play-offs:

Path D

:GEO vs. :MKD 

:KOS vs. :BLR 

Path C

:SCO vs. :BUL 

:NOR vs. :SRB 

Path B

:BIH vs. :NIR 

:SVK vs. :IRL 

Path A

:ISL vs. :ROU 

:ISR vs. :HUN 

Just now, bestmen said:

Germany finally leads the Group and qualified 

with neighor Austria for the first time after 10000 year 

Missing at EURO from ..................... 4 years

EURO 2016:  :AUT  at group stage>>>>>  0 win , 1 draw (0-0 Portugal); 2 lost (0-2 Hungary and 1-2 Iceland)

Ireland hasn't a hope in hell of making an interesting game on Monday. Our national team is beyond help at this stage and I just don't even know how they even have any chance to still qualify given how bad they are. I foresee another thrashing by the Danes :d

12 hours ago, Vektor said:

So :IRL vs. :DEN and :WAL vs. :HUN will be the most important and most interesting matches of the last matchday. If everything goes as expected (Ireland doesn't beat Denmark and Wales beats Hungary), this is what will happen at the Play-offs:

Path D

Path C

Path B

Path A

Is it playoffs in Nations league you mean? I thought Sweden would play? Is Sweden out from Nations League? I don't know how it works. :mumble:

6 minutes ago, Belle said:

Is it playoffs in Nations league you mean? I thought Sweden would play? Is Sweden out from Nations League? I don't know how it works. :mumble:

These are the play-offs for the remaining 4 spots at Euro 2020 based on the NL ranking. Sweden already qualified, so you obviously don't have to play in the PO. 

9 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Missing at EURO from ..................... 4 years

EURO 2016:  :AUT  at group stage>>>>>  0 win , 1 draw (0-0 Portugal); 2 lost (0-2 Hungary and 1-2 Iceland)

Yes and where was Austria in 2017, 2018 and this year?!?! I did not see them at the European Championships, they missed it! 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Northern Ireland - Netherlands was one of the more boring matches I've ever seen. Watching a match for one and a half hour and you end up seeing zero goals, what a sport :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 hours ago, Vektor said:

Path D

Path C

Path B

Path A

Why do israel go to Path A playoffs? we were in League 3? how are they determining which team goes to which Path?