website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Some anonymous sources from inside UEFA claims from EURO 2028 there will be 32 teams participating following the current World Cup format

The stupidity is growing. Is Cefferin saving his ass for the next "elections"? Why not ditch the qualifiers and have all 55 countries with some pre-group round. That would definitely make more sense.

14 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Some anonymous sources from inside UEFA claims from EURO 2028 there will be 32 teams participating following the current World Cup format

What a joke. Better send 6 teams to Copa America to help them expand :p 

35 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I won't be surprised if they actually invite a non-UEFA member(s) to take part in Euros in the future. I mean even Japan played at Copa America before. And like Argentina or Uruguay are full of Italian immigrants to begin with? :evil:

I get you're half-joking but Copa América is switching to olympic years from 2024 onwards, so impossible for that continent at least.

UEFA doesn't need it anyway, they can reach 32 decent teams. There are better teams than Macedonia that did not qualify (Serbia, Norway, Greece, Romania, etc).

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I get you're half-joking but Copa América is switching to olympic years from 2024 onwards, so impossible for that continent at least.

UEFA doesn't need it anyway, they can reach 32 decent teams. There are better teams than Macedonia that did not qualify (Serbia, Norway, Greece, Romania, etc).

We probably would not qualify again ?