website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Baku pays a lot of petrol money to impose their anti-LGBT stance. Besides, it's a Muslim country. You don't tell Muslims what they should do and they usually have the last laugh because everyone is scared of Islamophobia label anyway :bye:

There's nothing islamophobic about calling Azerbaijan a dictatorship and supporting LGBT+ rights there or in any other Muslim countries. I am however very aware that it's the money talking, not any considerations to whether people have rights in the countries!

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Baku pays a lot of petrol money to impose their anti-LGBT stance. Besides, it's a Muslim country. You don't tell Muslims what they should do and they usually have the last laugh because everyone is scared of Islamophobia label anyway :bye:

Armenia is a catholic country.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

is Hungary a muslim country too and UEFA fear from Islamophobia there ? or it's just putting Islam in a sentence btw Azerbaijan is very far from being an Islamic country , they're secularism dictatorship country that most people are Muslims there and IMO u should respect any country's policies , if this country bans such flags then i could raise awareness about LGBT people rights in other countries that it that's what i believe , i can't go to Germany and raise Nazi Flags if i believe in Nazism , not all countries are democratic in this world this's the truth unfortunately 

and btw dictatorships in middle east or in Islamic countries in general come from Military leaders not sheikhs or Imams so it doesn't really have any connection with Islam the same thing happened in all latin countries and still happening till now in those countries and it happens somehow in eastern european countries