website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

May be an image of 11 people and text that says 'LE 11 TYPE DE L'UEFA POUR L'EURO 2020 DOLBERG RONALDO STERLING CHIESA xHaKa SHAW POGBA MAGUIRE MFEHLE CHIELLINI DONNARUMMA beiN SPORTS'somehow good choices , but i guess i'd have put schick instead of dolberg and damsgaard in exchange of pogba 

Dolberg is ridiculous and someone that left in R16 cant be in the team. Schick and Pedri are my picks.

Also the CBs should be Bonucci and Chiellini but I can acept Maguire.

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Even if Schick scored 10 goals he wouldn't have made it to the Team of the Tournament. Sadly Eastern Europe doesn't even get one player in which doesn't really surprise me.

Always the same, Denmark, Switzerland and such.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

I used to think that the Polish cookie warning page was scary, but now that I’ve seen the Hungarian one, I doubt I’ll sleep again. :scared:

Szép álmokat!

3 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Our friends in :PRK still have a long way to go to know who is the winner, today they're showing :SCO vs :CZE group match

E6PVkCRVkAE-f5b?format=jpg&name=large

Hope for some good result for the Czechs in this one. Heard some rumors about a guy named Schick being good in long kicks, let see if they are true