website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

I thought I would be happy with any result, but I got really sad after England lost.

Funny thing is that my neighbors were also cheering for England and I could hear lots of screaming when Italy lost their penalty chances, but yesterday literally no one cared about BRA x ARG. :mumble::lol:

Anyway, congratulations, Italy! A deserved win! :yes

https://www.facebook.com/omargunzofficial/posts/356787622469243

that's really disgusting and i don't know if these people hitting English or Italian fans , but i guess that's one of the very bad scenes we saw today still holiganism happening in English stadiums 

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

sa as the history learn us, Italy will not qualify to the next world cup or flop there in preliminary round, right ? :p

Only Greeks and Danes are capable of winning the Euros and not qualifying for the next World Cup :lol:

So sad for the English. Normally I don't like them (talking about football and has nothing to do with the country/people, I've been to London and it's probably my favourite city in the world), but I wanted them to win today. This meant so much to them but I just knew they would lose in penalties as they always do. Italy usually wins on penalties too (in recent years at least it seems that way).