website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

I support 1.Poland 2. France 3. Spain 4. Denmark. 

But Italy  always played  agressive  football, which I hate (like France vs Italy with Zidane situation), but this team is great, I like watching this game,  in this Euro they were the best for me.  Like in Eurovision Italy deserved this. Congratulation! 

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Maybe I'm alone but I feel a bit of pity for english football fans. Anyway, think they will win something next few years.

Damn, you must be seriously pissed that Italy doubly broke your theory with back-to-back game and championship penalty wins. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, LDOG said:

Maybe I'm alone but I feel a bit of pity for english football fans. Anyway, think they will win something next few years.

Dont worry, i wont say nothing here about this post :p

Since 1966, England doesnt won nothing........there are too many frustration in english football fans.

9 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Not sure why you would feel that way about their fans or their coach, but I would understand if you would feel pity for their players. Personally I clearly would have preferred Denmark/Spain/Switzerland to win. Almost impossible to cheer for Italy/England.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

17 minutes ago, konig said:

Congratulations Italy!!, like argentinian and italian descendant, i totall suport you in this game.

unforgettable weekend: The Copa America title in Brazil against Brazil after 28 years and, in the next day, watching England lost the chance of their first Euro title......

Molto grazie Italy

This is surprising, considering that Italy naturalized half of Brazil for their team. So you are basically cheering for Brazil ... ?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

20 minutes ago, hckošice said:

sa as the history learn us, Italy will not qualify to the next world cup or flop there in preliminary round, right ? :p

anyway, Congrats Italians here :thumbup:, hard luck Englishmens here :(

No, this is only true at the World Cup.