website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

I believe Danes have to quarantine for 10 days. That's at least what others are saying.

Right, Denmark is not on the list of safe countries.

https://www.government.nl/topics/c/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/eu-list-of-safe-countries

And so quarantaine is indeed asked (can be 5 days if you get tested).

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/self-quarantine/exemptions

I don't hope they'll make an exception for a relatively big group all coming at once for fun :p It would be good if Denmark gets designated a safe country of course..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Right, Denmark is not on the list of safe countries.

https://www.government.nl/topics/c/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/eu-list-of-safe-countries

And so quarantaine is indeed asked (can be 5 days if you get tested).

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/self-quarantine/exemptions

I don't hope they'll make an exception for a relatively big group all coming at once for fun :p It would be good if Denmark gets designated a safe country of course..

We have less new cases (per million) than five of the safe countries within the EU. :p

4 hours ago, Agger said:

I believe Danes have to quarantine for 10 days. That's at least what others are saying.

Not sure how serious dutch take the quarantine, i've came back some times from Portugal, even during "the dark ages of covid", and although i've stayed at home i did never got any kind of control, and when arrived in the airport i got a "zero f*cks given" check from any dutch/airport authority.

So it will be fine :d

Surprisingly UEFA did the right thing and didn't allow the Germans to light up the stadium in rainbow colors for the next match. And unsurprisingly a lot of idiots can't comprehend what this is about and are calling the UEFA either homophobic or hypocritical. It's one less opportunity for Orbán to rally his voters against liberalism, but his media will likely still use the protests in Western Europe against his law to gain popularity in Hungary, which he easily can as I think the law is more popular than any progressive Hungarian would like to admit. 

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Surprisingly UEFA did the right thing and didn't allow the Germans to light up the stadium in rainbow colors for the next match. And unsurprisingly a lot of idiots can't comprehend what this is about and are calling the UEFA either homophobic or hypocritical. It's one less opportunity for Orbán to rally his voters against liberalism, but his media will likely still use the protests in Western Europe against his law to gain popularity in Hungary, which he easily can as I think the law is more popular than any progressive Hungarian would like to admit. 

All ok but still sad that Germany even has to think about this idea to protest against Hungary. 
sad that we have such things in Hungary and Europe. 
Obviously not all Hungarians support this but majority seems to do  and Hungary as country deserves at least some type of sanctions implemented. 

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

UEFA and German liberals can't vote Orban out of office after all so UEFA gains nothing from pouring fuel to the fire. One has to acknowledge liberal democracy doesn't get a 100% score in Europe no matter what people think :p

I don’t mind if Orban wins in Hungary or the other freaks in Poland as Long as they don’t discriminate some groups of people. 

1 minute ago, prso1000 said:

I don’t mind if Orban wins in Hungary or the other freaks in Poland as Long as they don’t discriminate some groups of people. 

It's always about the same crap, gay marriage & abortion. Here's the thing though, when liberals held power in Poland they didn't pass the LGBT & abortion laws either :lol: Now they promise to do so but they've fallen to third place in polls, the lowest % score in over 15 years. They are totally screwed as Poland remains a conservative hold :coffee:

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

It's always about the same crap, gay marriage & abortion. Here's the thing though, when liberals held power in Poland they didn't pass the LGBT & abortion laws either :lol: Now they promise to do so but they've fallen to third place in polls, the lowest % score in over 15 years. They are totally screwed as Poland remains a conservative hold :coffee:

And you even seem proud of it ?

Ok abortion is a tricky one for sure but your law is crazy. the rest should not be under discussion 

anyway it is off topic so I stop here