website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

This is a fun match :d

More than makes up for yesterday already. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Six goals already. It's gonna be tough for Spain to beat that... or maybe not? :p

Spain - Poland is going to be a typical 15:00 match :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Jesus that shot from Sanches nearly split the post in half :yikes:

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Crazy good prediction, in a way :bowdown: 

Thanks ... at least I got the goal difference right ...

Very weird performance by Portugal, they should have had more confidence, but they barely tried. Losing against this German team by two goals is pretty pathetic. Now I am torn for the last match. I want neither Germany nor Hungary to advance, but that doesn’t seem possible.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

15 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If you fancy a good bet, pick Spain to score 3 goals or more! :p

Seems unlikely. I guess they will have 20 shots on goal, but not sure how they will score 3 goals, but let’s see (I also couldn’t imagine Germany scoring a goal).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

19 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Thanks ... at least I got the goal difference right ...

Very weird performance by Portugal, they should have had more confidence, but they barely tried. Losing against this German team by two goals is pretty pathetic. Now I am torn for the last match. I want neither Germany nor Hungary to advance, but that doesn’t seem possible.

Do you like... anything? Like, seriously, so many of your comments are negative on this site, to such an extent that you hate even your own nation's team and don't want to see them qualify.