website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

On 16/06/2021 at 18:23, Federer91 said:

Poor hungarians, don't they know that politics and freedom of speech are tolerated only one way. Back to detention school i'm afraid.

BLM is politics? Also not sure how demanding certain people not having the same rights falls under freedom of speech.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Those were 2 different people. The field crasher I mentioned was in Budapest.

I read yesterday about the press conference of the local organizers, and someone said that under local law this is a criminal offense (did not know that) and it will be reported to police.

The Greenpeace guy is another level b/c he hurt several people and caused material damages. Hopefully he will be prosecuted.

What I wonder is why the air space over the stadium wasn't restricted

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Those were 2 different people. The field crasher I mentioned was in Budapest.

well i can say i got disappointed no one invaded the field yesterday, miss the good old days of crazy people running from the police in the stadium haha

Well....on the bright side, the second half can impossibly get any less interesting than the first one :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!