website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

21 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Shot map for Denmark vs Finland (Hradecky obviously Man of the Match):

E3tKuAlWYAYvDJR.jpg

Have to disagree.  Most shots weren't really difficult and he made several major mistakes In the goal area. Would give it to some defender, most likely Arajuuri (even with the penalty)

2 hours ago, Agger said:

I may be naive but I actually believe them when it's said that it was on the request of the players.

If not, I certainly hope it's said clearly after the game!

The Danish team has takkede with Eriksen which helhed them in there decision.

UEFA apparently said tonight or tomorrow at 12. The players felt tomorrow wouldn't be better.

6 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Hey, we couldn't beat Russia last week :lol: Admittedly we played our B squad :whistle:

I do not count preparation/friendly matches too seriously, they have no real values. for example I know we are weak but I still think we are beter than Gibraltar and still we played only our beloved 0-0 with them a couple of years ago :d

8 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I'm surprised to find out that England have never won their opening match at the Euro finals. :mumble: Croatia to continue the streak today :thumbup:

England actually missed some tournaments over the years, they downright sucked at others and they only drew 1-1 vs Switzerland in the home 1996 opener.