website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

Serbia :facepalm: 

Another failure. 

i've given up long ago. and they still pull me back in sometimes. bunch of primadonas. my eyes were bleeding watching those nonsense for 120+mins. scots are bad, we are just terrible. 

5 hours ago, Monzanator said:

So, we play our second-favorite neighbors Slovakia in the Euro 2020(1) Group Stage. Congrats!

Throwback to the Euro 1996 qualifying. First game, Poland wins 5-0, rematch Slovakia wins 4-1. That second game lives in Polish infamy as one of the low points of the otherwise dreadful 90s for the senior national team. Captain Roman Kosecki (Nantes FC) gets substitued, takes his jersey off and gets booked for the second time which results in red card. He never played for national team again despite only being 29 years old at the time. Renowed troublemaker & provocateur Piotr Swierczewski also gets booked twice for clapping & bowing to the Portuguese referee in cynical fashion. Yeah, those were the 90s in Polish football

Thanks.

Must say I am not really Looking forward to that inevitable "massacre of innocents"which will be very likely provided by Lewandowski :p

But however, you guys will be always remembered as co-creators of our biggest football achievement in our history, our only one world cup qualification in that unforgettable Chorzow late blizzard.

And the live orgasm of our commentator video (Vankelekele ensanzi Africa :lol:)

I remember when Marek Hamsik was like the best footballer from our parts of Europe :p Lewandowski kinda passed him along the way ;) I'm surprised Hamsik chose a glorified part-retirement in China at such a young age. He's only a year older than Lewandowski.

9 hours ago, Monzanator said:

I remember when Marek Hamsik was like the best footballer from our parts of Europe :p Lewandowski kinda passed him along the way ;) I'm surprised Hamsik chose a glorified part-retirement in China at such a young age. He's only a year older than Lewandowski.

Hamšík was somehow the whole career underrated player, quite logical, being from a small not very famous country, but still was a player who time by time was able to produce some real pure genius, especially his crosses or passes had many times kind of wizardry in them. For me by far alongside of Moravčík and Dubovský one of the best 3 SVK players of the modern era...

but still not any close of Lewandowski, the guy is a monster we can only envy you :bowdown:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The official slogan of the tournament is "Live It. For Real." The slogan is meant to encourage fans to see the matches live in the stadiums across Europe.

Right, so you've got a dumb and completely meaningless cliche slogan and then your luck is such that apart from it being shitty, a pandemic hits right when you use a slogan that's specifically meant to encourage fans to come to the stadiums :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is there a site that's collecting the friendly matches scheduled before EURO2020 for the teams that will play at this event?

The two matches scheduled for us, both will be played in Budapest:

June 4, :HUN v :CYP 

June 8, :HUN v :IRL