website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Vektor said:

lol, we might get a Hungary vs. Romania PO "final" in Budapest right at the 100 years anniversary of Trianon. Things will definitely get messy if that PO final happens. 

First of all you mast visit Sofia. Do not forget this :p

:BUL

9,5 hours left until the draw. I'd say nobody wants to play in the Italian group and make the useless trip to Baku & back. It's safe to say this will be a one-off concept, it's a horrible idea and those big nations are extremely favored playing all the games at home. Platini's ghost can't be banished quickly enough.

5 minutos atrás, Monzanator disse:

9,5 hours left until the draw. I'd say nobody wants to play in the Italian group and make the useless trip to Baku & back. It's safe to say this will be a one-off concept, it's a horrible idea and those big nations are extremely favored playing all the games at home. Platini's ghost can't be banished quickly enough.

Where can I watch the draw?

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Plus the whole thing is just boring as shit, there is zero feeling of having a tournament when it's in so many different countries.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Plus the whole thing is just boring as shit, there is zero feeling of having a tournament when it's in so many different countries.

It’ll just feel like qualification all over again. Especially with the increased number of teams.

Acum 3 ore, Laraja a spus:

Where can I watch the draw?

Usually Eurosport broadcast all UEFA draws. But I don't know if you can watch this channel in Brazil. Also UEFA has its own live video in the official site. I reccomend you UEFA site, I follow the draws there always + the image quality is very high. :yes

PS: I'm proud that the draw will take place in Bucharest:wub:It's a historic day for Romania:clap:

4 minutos atrás, vlad disse:

Usually Eurosport broadcast all UEFA draws. But I don't know if you can watch this channel in Brazil. Also UEFA has its own live video in the official site. I reccomend you UEFA site, I follow the draws there always + the image quality is very high. :yes

PS: I'm proud that the draw will take place in Bucharest:wub:It's a historic day for Romania:clap:

Thanks, but I've already found out that the TV will broadcast it here in Brazil, as well :clap: