website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2018 - 2019 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2018 - 2019 version)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2018 - 2019 version)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/2020 at 07:00 PM

Alpine skiing, biathlon, bobsleigh, cross-country skiing, luge, Nordic combined, short track, speed skating, skeleton, ski jumping and the cross events in snowboarding and skiing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I definitely prefer most winter sports over summer sports. Winter sports are just more fun to watch and have better and easier to follow competitions

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Biathlon stands first :D then short track. And now it is hard, so I think I’ll say alpine skiing

My first two were the exact same, but my third is a tie between Bobsled and Cross Country Skiing. (I voted for Bobsleigh)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Biathlon is a very firm number one if I'd have to choose, not only in winter sports but in sports in general. Cross-country is alright, but as a wise man once said, "cross-country is for children, biathlon is for adults" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

c'mon, man! that's a no brainer...the real and only Hockey...all the way! (and not only among winter sports...and not only among sports in general, but all sort of entertaining activities -but one :whistle::p:lol:- included)...:evil::pope:

Edited by phelps