website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wierer basically saying she's gonna make up for months without her partner in the hotel room tonight :lol:

https://www.sportschau.de/wintersport/biathlon/video-dorothea-wierer-es-hat-gereicht--100.html

They better have some good sound isolation.

:lol:

however, her husband is part of the staff of the Italian team...

so, it's not that they haven't been together since a long time ago...:p

Just now, phelps said:

:lol:

however, her husband is part of the staff of the Italian team...

so, it's not that they haven't been together since a long time ago...:p

Oh that's pretty cool. Still I'm surprised by her way of saying it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

So, next season, who's gonna fight for the overall win? :p 

Wierer

Vittozzi

Eckhoff

Dahlmeier

Herrmann

Öberg

Roeiseland

Egan

Quite some potential.

if Dahlmeier takes it seriously from the beginning to the end of the season, there's no way she's gonna be beaten...

if she leaves some space to the others (like this year), well, my bet is on Oeberg more than anybody else...and I wouldn't rule Davidova out...she could/shoul be the next star of this game...

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh that's pretty cool. Still I'm surprised by her way of saying it :d 

maybe she has self-imposed some kind of a break to the extra-curricular activities in this season's finale to save some energy and now she feels she wants to make up for that...:lol:

Just now, phelps said:

maybe she has self-imposed some kind of a break to the extra-curricular activities in this season's finale to save some energy and now she feels she wants to make up for that...:lol:

Well so no Wierer fighting for the next overall World Cup.

Spoiler

Congratulations on the baby :cheer: :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't get the anti-JTB sentiment around here. Sure, he dominated the whole season, but boohoo. Fourcade did the same thing for 8 long years. Not to mention how his dominance probably created someone like JTB in the first place.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I don't get the anti-JTB sentiment around here. Sure, he dominated the whole season, but boohoo. Fourcade did the same thing for 8 long years. Not to mention how his dominance probably created someone like JTB in the first place.

I don't notice a lot of anti-JTB sentiment, just anti-boring races sentiment. We've had that with Fourcade a billion times and now it's the same thing (or worse). Nothing against JTB himself, he seems pretty cool.