website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nice save. :p

:d 

For the other one I'll go cheer as, officially, part of the Brazilian team next week since it's 99% sure my accreditation* will work out :evil:

*I will officially be Brazil's wax technician :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Anyways, forgot to mention throughout my many troubles, Diana Rasimovičiūtė has oficially retired. One of the most successful Lithuanian winter athletes and the most successful when it comes to Biathlon. She was literally the face of our biathlon for a good decade at least and hats off to her, because she's the reason we have a team today. It's a bit disappointing knowing how much potential she had, Makarainen, Domracheva, Ekholm, Berger were behind her in ski speed at times, but I guess that's just shows how structure & funding are majorly important in a sport such as this.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For the other one I'll go cheer as, officially, part of the Brazilian team next week since it's 99% sure my accreditation* will work out :evil:

Oh oh. Just remember that I don't mean it literally when I wonder if someone used gravel for waxing. :zip:

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Oh oh. Just remember that I don't mean it literally when I wonder if someone used gravel for waxing. :zip:

Yeah I'll also try and forget the metaphore we sometimes use in the Netherlands when someone has bad skis...

Spoiler

"Did they put dog shit under their skis?"

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

I don't know why? :whistle: but for a short while I thought you were going to have some Brazilian waxing...:roflmao:

I must have taken 1 or 2 glasses of wine too many at dinner, I fear...:rofl:

Just now, phelps said:

I don't know why? :whistle: but for a short while I thought you were going to have some Brazilian waxing...:roflmao:

I must have taken 1 or 2 glasses of wine too many at dinner, I fear...:rofl:

Yeah I'm not sure if I heard "You want to be Brazil's wax technician?" or "You want to be the Brazilian wax technician?". It's a matter of waiting and seeing next week, I guess :p 

Brilliant from Loginov, but Johannes is 5 of 5 so far too. 

Boe 9 of 10, +14.2 seconds behind, can he catch him?

Guess no, he can't. Smashing race from Russian, fast on skis, fast on range and precise.

Two new winners in two days? Nice.

Edited by Kirkpatrick

Loginov was smart catching up to Fourcade after his first shooting, and letting him do most of the job in second lap - which he had to, as he missed once.

I think Fourcade had a nice race, missed one, yeah, but still quite fast. Not like top two, but best of the rest.

Ah, come on, Peiffer! Last shot....and what a miss at that!

This looks promising for Samuelsson, chance for second? 

Very nice from Doll, provisional third place, ahead of Fourcade for 10+ seconds with the same number of misses.

Edited by Kirkpatrick