website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Just now, hckosice said:

as well as Brazilians

We're off to a great start mate

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Anyway I forget to alert you folks. Slovakia will compete this season in new suits..and the whole team...meaning also Nastya Kuzmina will compete in the National team suits also in the individual races (something did not happened since Vancouver 2010 if I´m not wrong)

Spoiler

46463265_929255167262369_560472453935215

Just now, hckosice said:

Anyway I forget to alert you folks. Slovakia will compete this season in new suits..and the whole team...meaning also Nastya Kuzmina will compete in the Nationa team suits also in the individual races (something did not happened since Vancouver 2010 if I´m not worng)

Reveal hidden contents

46463265_929255167262369_560472453935215

It's not semi-orange :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Slovaks going for the double

W1GZadt.jpg

Eder with a slow standing shooting? :yikes: 

Just now, Kirkpatrick said:

I detest Eurosport. Such a shame they bought everything worth a damn.

Well here it's live now, all we missed is 3 minutes and Dunklee's fall :p 

DNS for Slovenia.. 

Good start for Slovakia and Estonia