website statistics

South American Youth Games 2022

Totallympics

First day of medal events and already 10/15 NOCs have medals :d

Hoping :ARU:CUW:GUY:SUR can get on the board at some point in the next few days. :PAR has a couple opportunities coming up in tennis.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also, I really like the branding/look of these Games. It’s a lot of colors, but it works. I like that the pictograms, sports program, and cultural activities are reminiscent/influenced by Buenos Aires 2018 as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, thiago_simoes said:

Great, results in artistic gymnastics are non-existent at the moment, even though we're halfway through the day. 

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the results system. Also, the lack of television graphics makes it very hard to follow a lot of the sports.

:PAR won a silver medal in swimming (and guaranteed another medal in tennis), so just the four countries mentioned above still looking for their first medal of the Games.