website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

28 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you tatse the icecream in the winter :wacko:

It tastes exactly the same as it does in the summer.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

41 minutes ago, Agger said:

Nah. I would strongly expect that Americans can come up with something more interesting while people from other countries can be just as uninspired.

Oh, so it’s me then :p (It was just a little snack, some leftovers from Thanksgiving). I’d put a bit more effort in normally, but dinners never look like the ones people make on here (that may also have something to do with me being a university student)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

sure! I like it so much and I normally eat it 12 months/year (at least once a week in winter...almost every day in summer)...:)

You're going for American proportions?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

My girlfriend's birthday is coming and this year I want to gift her some homemade chocolate. I would like to make some filled with mou, but every time I try cooking it or caramel, I nearly set on fire my kitchen. However, I'm looking for ideas for filling, so:

what's your favorite chocolate / praline?

1 hour ago, AlFHg said:

My girlfriend's birthday is coming and this year I want to gift her some homemade chocolate. I would like to make some filled with mou, but every time I try cooking it or caramel, I nearly set on fire my kitchen. However, I'm looking for ideas for filling, so:

that's a no brainer...

image.png

16 hours ago, AlFHg said:

What about an Orange Cream or Vanilla Cream? Those are my favorites.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 hours ago, AlFHg said:

Chocolate filled with chocolate is pretty much the best way to go :p