website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

Looks like a tasty appetizer :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

What's the best selling beverage (preferentially non-alcoholic) unique to your country? In Brazil we all drink guaraná, and even Fanta decided to create their own soda version of the drink.

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

This is so delicious :d (not specifically the Fanta thing, but Guarana Antarctica)

Fun fact: when I was visiting the Brazilian biathlon team in a tiny town in Germany, much to my surprise I found a bunch of cans of Guarana Antarctica for them in the local supermarket :d )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minuti fa, thiago_simoes ha scritto:

What's the best selling beverage (preferentially non-alcoholic) unique to your country? In Brazil we all drink guaraná, and even Fanta decided to create their own soda version of the drink.

6-14-1000x1000.jpg

non-alchoolic...definitely Mineral Water...Italy is at the top of any ranking about mineral water drinking...we have I don't know how many different brands of that...

alchoolic...surely wine (especially among the not so young people)...but also beer drinking is growing day after day (especially among the yougsters)...

among the other drinks, I think Coca-cola and Fanta are the best sellers...

we don't have a unique product different from any other Country that's so popular in our entire territory (maybe there are some local traditional products in some places -like the coffe ice-drink in Calabria and on a lesser scale the rest of Southern Italy- but they can't be considered a national beverage)...