website statistics

Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group B World Championship 2022

hckošice

Thursday April 14th, 2022 -

Round-Robin Last Day Schedule (GMT +2)

13:00  :ITA Italy vs South Korea :KOR

16:30  :KAZ Kazakhstan vs Slovenia :SLO

20:00  :POL Poland vs China :CHN

*A Lot to play for in the last round tomorrow and literally for Everyone. CHN and POL will play a huge match for Gold and Promotion, All other teams will play for the maintain.

1) CHN and POL are the only two teams which are still in the fight for the Promotion, and it will be contested literally in the very last match of the whole tournament and in a direct do-or-die game. The key is simple : the winner of the match (Does not matter if in Regulation Time or after Overtime/penalty Shoot-Outs) will win the Gold and Prootion to the next year Women´s Division I Group A Tournament.

2) The Battle to avoid relegation will be as tense as possible, All 4 remaining teams are still in the battle.

ITA will avoid the relegation in case of Win over South Korea, Even a loss after OT/PSO will be enough, in case of Regulation Time loss they will need Slovenia to beat Kazakhstan in Regulation Time.

KAZ will avoid the relegation in case of Win over Slovenia, Even a loss after OT/PSO will be enough if Italy defeat KOR, in case of Regulation Time loss they will need Italy to beat South Korea in Regulation Time.

KOR will avoid the relegation in case of Win over Italy, Even a loss after OT/PSO will be enough if Kazakhstan defeat SLO, in case of Regulation Time loss they will need Kazakhstan to beat Slovenia in Regulation Time.

SLO will avoid the relegation in case of Win over Kazakhstan, Even a loss after OT/PSO will be enough but only if Italy beat South Korea in Regulation Time.

Final Standing:

Rank Nation Points
1 :CHN China 15
2 :POL Poland 11
3 :ITA Italy 7
4 :KAZ Kazakhstan 6
5 :KOR South Korea 3
6 :SLO Slovenia 3

The following Nation has qualified for the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group A World Championship 2023

• CHN.gif China

The following Nations have qualified for the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group B World Championship 2023

• POL.gif Poland
  • ITA.gif Italy
  • KAZ.gif Kazakhstan
  • KOR.gif South Korea

The following Nation has been relegated to the Women's Ice Hockey IIHF Division II Group A World Championship 2023

• SLO.gif Slovenia
  •