------------------------------------

2. :CRO 9 points

3. :NED 9 points

4. :BEL 3 points

5. :ISR 3 points

------------------------------------

6. :MEX 0 points

13 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

What's the situation after 4th round in terms of overall winner? 3 teams are in contention. :mumble:

Yes.

Possible scenario is a 3 teams tie if Serbia lose to the Netherlands in regulation Time and Croatia beat Israel also in regulation Time. All 3 :SRB:NED and :CRO can finish on 12 points, so a mini table from their head to head confrontations will be needed

CRO-NED 7-0

SRB-CRO 4-1

NED-SRB  let say hypothetically 1-0

all 3 teams will have 3 points but Croatia with the best score 8-4 (+4) in front of Serbia 4-2(?) (+2) (if hypothetically Serbia has to lose to NED they will however not have any possibility to overpass the +4 of Croatia) and the Netherlands 1(?)-7 (-6).

Anyway :SRB has everything in it´s own hands, any point against NED will be enough, they just have to not lose in the 60 minutes of Regulation Time.

If :NED beat Serbia in Regulation Time and Croatia for some reason will not beat Israel in Regulation Time, the Dutch will win the tournament thanks to the h2h match result against Serbia.

19 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yes.

Possible scenario is a 3 teams tie if Serbia lose to the Netherlands in regulation Time and Croatia beat Israel also in regulation Time. All 3 :SRB:NED and :CRO can finish on 12 points, so a mini table from their head to head confrontations will be needed

CRO-NED 7-0

SRB-CRO 4-1

NED-SRB  let say hypothetically 1-0

all 3 teams will have 3 points but Croatia with the best score 8-4 (+4) in front of Serbia 4-2(?) (+2) (if hypothetically Serbia has to lose to NED they will however not have any possibility to overpass the +4 of Croatia) and the Netherlands 1(?)-7 (-6).

Anyway :SRB has everything in it´s own hands, any point against NED will be enough, they just have to not lose in the 60 minutes of Regulation Time.

If :NED beat Serbia in Regulation Time and Croatia for some reason will not beat Israel in Regulation Time, the Dutch will win the tournament thanks to the h2h match result against Serbia.

Good analysis,as always. Thanks!

Well,Netherlands is stronger than Belgium so i expect interesting match with,i dare to say,low number of goals. So,2-1 for any team,at most.

8 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Good analysis,as always. Thanks!

Well,Netherlands is stronger than Belgium so i expect interesting match with,i dare to say,low number of goals. So,2-1 for any team,at most.

Certainly worth to watch that last matchday tomorrow. Every team has still something to play for. and SRB-NED will be an exciting game I am sure, I am really interested if SRB will try some defensive tactics already from the beginning of the game, just to defend the blue line and bet everything on their quick killing counterattacks or they will just play their very nice offensive hockey they showed throughout the whole tournament since they need only 1 point for the title.

Quite funny also the schedulling, SRB-NED will be played before the CRO-ISR, so a real drama can be expected untill the end, NED will hope (in case of RT win) for a help from Israel, and CRO before their match will hope for a big help from NED :d

Monday January 21st, 2019 -

Round-Robin Last Day Schedule (GMT +1)

LIVESTREAM

13:00  :NED Netherlands vs Serbia :SRB

16:30  :BEL Belgium vs Mexico :MEX

20:00  :CRO Croatia vs Israel :ISR

1)

*Great and exciting final day is awaiting us in this tournament,

**Serbia, Croatia and the Netherlands - all are assured to medal but the most important all are still in the Gold medal fight and thus for the promotion to the next years U20 Division II Group A World Championship.

***Belgium, Israel and Mexico - all are still fighting to avoid the last place meaning relegation.

2)

*SRB - will win the tournament and earn promotion if they gain at least 1 point in their game, in other words a Regulation Time win, a OT/PSO win and a OT/PSO defeat will all be enough to qualify.

**CRO - will qualify if Serbia lose to the Netherlands in Regulation Time and they will defeat Israel in Regulation Time.

***NED - will qualify if they beat Serbia in Regulation Time and Croatia does not defeat Israel in Regulation Time.

3)

*BEL - will avoid the relegation if they does not lose to Mexico in regulation Time and Israel does not gain any point against Croatia

**ISR - will avoid the relegation if they gains at least a point against Croatia and Mexico does not defeat Belgium in Regulation Time  by more than 3 goals.

***MEX - will avoid the relegation if they beat Belgium in Regulation Time and Israel gains at least 1 point against Croatia, or in Case of Croatian RT win if they will beat Belgium by more than 3 goals.

Amazing. :clap:

5 easy victories,i would never imagine that.

I expected fight for 1st place but this is a way above all my expectations. 

Great success for Serbian team.

Next year will bring 2A division. First goal should be to avoid a relegation. But this team proved their quality. Who knows,maybe even a fight for a medal wouldnt be impossible.:mumble: