website statistics

PARIS 2024 VERY EARLY PREDICTIONS - Poll #2a - Shall we continue? And one more, small question.

rafalgorka

PARIS 2024 VERY EARLY PREDICTIONS - Shall we continue? And one more, small question.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What about Paris 2024 very early predictions polls? Shall we continue?

• Yes, it's good as it is.
    • No, let's abandon it and come back to it around October 2022 when we know more after the first post-olympic summer sports season and Imaginary Summer Olympics series will be over.
    • No, that wasn't a good idea, let's abandon it and never come back.
    • Not in this format. But let's change it to - who would win a certain event if this event would be this week.
    • Any other options (feel free to put it in the comments).
  2. 2. Shall I tag You in any of the polls series? Or you prefer not to. Want to keep you updated but don't want to produce any spam obviously.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/27/2022 at 06:00 PM

I was thinking of a break to these polls and predictions afresh from early 2023s .We can have currently happening  events ' polls instead on the day of finals or something . So by something like March 2023 we can return to Olympic Prediction ! :cheer:

I really appreciate your constant efforts to keep us engaged with these polls!

But right now I would say let's take a break until the next Olympics are closer. For me the 100 days/100 polls to the Olympics format before Tokyo was still the best one.

It's the best series imo - trying to guess the winner before the qualification even starts. I think it was mentioned yesterday that people would choose who they hope will win rather than who they think will win...but that always happens, even if you start doing the polls with 100 days to go.

I really don't mind the polls, but I really have a hard time voting for a lot of them. Sometimes I feel I have a decent opinion on some of the votes but no idea on others but I have to vote in all the polls. Therefore I don't end up voting all the time, because I don't want to "ruin" the poll. Making it possible to pass some of the votes would make it easier.

3 hours ago, Agger said:

I really don't mind the polls, but I really have a hard time voting for a lot of them. Sometimes I feel I have a decent opinion on some of the votes but no idea on others but I have to vote in all the polls. Therefore I don't end up voting all the time, because I don't want to "ruin" the poll. Making it possible to pass some of the votes would make it easier.

Thanks @Agger this is a really good advice. From the next poll in Imaginary Summer Olympics polls there will be "I'll pass this event" option.

to me, all of these polls are very entertaining, but I think that right now we can focus more on the Imaginary Olympics and save the "prediction" poll on Paris 2024 for the next months...

in any case, I rely on the boss' decision :lol:

if you keep going, I'm surely going to take part in all of them...;) 

I know that the voting in this special poll still continues but I want to say that I have already decided I will abandon the Paris 2024 predictions series till the end of year 2022 and then at the beginning of 2023 I will probably come back to it.

I hope in 2023 we will join forces in this project with @Fly_like_a_don who organized great polls here before and I want to say I admire his efforts very much and all his polls were a kind of inspiration for all my activities here on this forum.

For the time being, I will focus on Imaginary Summer Olympics series.

Have a good weekend, everyone. Stay healthy & safe!

3 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

I know that the voting in this special poll still continues but I want to say that I have already decided I will abandon the Paris 2024 predictions series till the end of year 2022 and then at the beginning of 2023 I will probably come back to it.

I hope in 2023 we will join forces in this project with @Fly_like_a_don who organized great polls here before and I want to say I admire his efforts very much and all his polls were a kind of inspiration for all my activities here on this forum.

For the time being, I will focus on Imaginary Summer Olympics series.

Have a good weekend, everyone. Stay healthy & safe!

Yeah I'll be more than happy to have the polls then !