website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Division I Group A World Championship 2019

hckošice

Amount of Korean fans in the stands slightly less than zero...PyeongChang 2018 is over, hockey interest in Korea gone and disappeared in total nothingness

but :HUN fans :bowdown: absolute wow, even in "Nur-Sultan" they are here to jump and chant and doing amazing atmosphere

I can not believe what is just going on, there were literally some 4 clear fouls I have noticed from the Koreans, but the referees looks like not wanting to call anything from this side, in the opposite side they send Hungarians to the penalty box for almost everything

41 years old Dainius Zubrus is in the line up for :LTU first historical match in Division I A, and not just in the line up, but as center of 1st line :hyper:

The guy is around 2 years without club, but despite that he played for Lithuania at the last years Div I B and since they won the promotion they called him again :d

just imagine that during the whole 2 years you play only 10 matches and all only for your national team lol (5 in Division I B WCh and "likely" 5 this year at Div I A WCh)

57ce7b9f-0407-45be-a85a-db3ca81e4ca6.png