website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2018 - 2019

bestmen

9 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Brook Lopez is definetely the man for Milwakee tonight very huge match from him unlike Marc Gasol who's zero offibsevely tonight 

He wasn't zero. Milwaukee has more depth, but at this stage in his career you can't expect big numbers from Gasol offensively. He is there for his defense and he was great as usual in that part of the game. 

3 hours ago, nenad said:

He wasn't zero. Milwaukee has more depth, but at this stage in his career you can't expect big numbers from Gasol offensively. He is there for his defense and he was great as usual in that part of the game. 

I know , but he wasted some easy shots especially in the 4th quarter that would have made a difference 

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Lillard is a glorified fake superstar wannabe. How can anyone expect him to lead Blazers into the finals? Gone missing in Game 7 vs Denver already. And now getting clowned by Iguodala wasting a great team effort! :rolleyes:

And he fouled Curry outside 3 points lane in the last minute , but do u think he deserved a foul at the last play ?

12 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

And he fouled Curry outside 3 points lane in the last minute , but do u think he deserved a foul at the last play ?

Nope. Away teams simply won't get a 50/50 call in the dying seconds of the game. Moreover NBA doesn't want a Blazers/Bucks final (since I think Bucks are favorites to beat Raptors).

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Nope. Away teams simply won't get a 50/50 call in the dying seconds of the game. Moreover NBA doesn't want a Blazers/Bucks final (since I think Bucks are favorites to beat Raptors).

For me it's a foul , yes it's hard to count foul like this at the dying seconds , but this's NBA the biggest basketball organization world wide if there's a foul to home or away team it should be given , similar incident happend in GSW against Rockets Game 1 and a foul wasn't given to james Harden also when Rockets complained about refereeing they were given some doubtful calls in game 2 and 3 , it was just the fact that they were too bad in Game 2 , anyway this's basketball where always there'll be complains about referees 

56 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

For me it's a foul , yes it's hard to count foul like this at the dying seconds , but this's NBA the biggest basketball organization world wide if there's a foul to home or away team it should be given , similar incident happend in GSW against Rockets Game 1 and a foul wasn't given to james Harden also when Rockets complained about refereeing they were given some doubtful calls in game 2 and 3 , it was just the fact that they were too bad in Game 2 , anyway this's basketball where always there'll be complains about referees 

I'm old enough to remember the Bad Boys from Detroit. This league needs a dose of Bil Laimbeer elbowing that flopper Harden & his buddies. The league has gotten ultra soft. No way I'm gonna put up with all the whining. Make a play or shut up! Blazers simply didn't know how to win a game at this stage and wanted the refs to bail them out. Not gonna happen!