5. Victor Oladipo 

• WEST
  1. Luka Doncic
  2. James harden 
  3. Lebron James 
  4. Paul George 
  5. Stephen Curry 

Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

In the east only Oladipo is debatable. I think Lowry, Simmons, Beal or Walker also would have been solid picks.

In the west Doncic doesn't belong in the starting 5, but maybe he could get the last remaining spot for forwards.

Curry, James and Harden definitely belong in the starting 5. I think it would make sense to pick a center (Jokic, Davis) and either Durant or George for the remaining 2 spots.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

• 2 weeks later...
vor 15 Stunden schrieb mihamiha:

harden continous his amazing streak,3x times over 57 in last 5 games,21 times over 30 points

but its hard to watch this run and gun basket,hardly some defence

Most of his points (i think around 88 %) are unassisted and he draws a lot of foul calls that other players wouldn't get. In addition to that his efficiency isn't too high and he produces tons of turnovers. I still prefer watching Curry, LeBron or The Greak Freak (despite him not being able to hit a long-range shot to save his life) on offense.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb thepharoah:

RIP Indiana Pacers , really sad news , he's definitely one of the best players in the EAST 

Really sad to see my favorite player getting injured like this (but i know the feeling back from when Paul George was my favorite player). I guess it always has to be Indiana ...

The sad thing is that there were people who saw this injury coming, Indiana clearly mismanaged his knee problems this season.

Withouth Oladipo i dont see them challenging Toronto, Boston, Philly or the Bucks.

For me only Giannis, Kawhi, Embiid and Kyrie are definitely ahead of him this season. Walker, Simmons and Butler are about equal and of course a fit Porzingis as well, but Oladipo for sure is a top 10 player in the east.

44 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Really sad to see my favorite player getting injured like this 

Well, that's one thing we have in common. :d I've always liked his style of play, ever since I first saw him in Orlando. He really hasn't had luck with injuries in his career so far, hope he'll be able to recover from this one completely.