website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

This YouTube channel is fast in uploading the full event :bowdown: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNLuqfFHqS2pThyb_QDd8xg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Last year we can't participate because the federation have no funds...

yeah I remember that , and also North Korea didn't participate because of visa issues.

so many countries won their first ever WL medal last year. that was a "special competition" specially for lighter divisions. which won't happen again.

for example an average Iranian weightlifter Ali Hashemi won the gold medal at 105kg, with a record 13kg lower than 94kg gold medalist Moradi ! :lol:

Edited by MHSN

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This YouTube channel is fast in uploading the full event :bowdown: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNLuqfFHqS2pThyb_QDd8xg

I peeked to Turkmen Sport TV and I saw the weirdest laser show ever in the opening (tanker truck laser projection, wtf)

Wait I think I got the times wrong, men's 55kg starts in a few minutes or in one hour and a few minutes? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way about the name abbreviations: it's not perfect, but just keep the start list close and it's not hard to know who's who....more importantly they finally have some sort of live graphics, although it's still a bit 'meh' that during the CJ they show the CJ standings in those graphics instead of the much more important total standings :p 

But still, improvement! 

Zojuist, Gianlu33 zei:

In few minutes :P Around 15 minutes I guess

That is awesome :d Start in a little over one hour would have been too late for me and I would have missed most 

Since I was in time only to see the last two attempts (one Thai and one Turkmen), and the commentator was a little vague about the 'judges error' in the 2nd attempt, what happened exactly? I am looking the video now and see she tried and succesfully lifted 104kg, but then did the second attempt again at 105 (and missed it). I read a comment here that there was a wrong weight, so can anyone enlighten me? In the '104kg' lift, how much did she actually lift?

I don't care what happens in the next hour or so of my life, let's go Om :hyper: :woohoo:

Uuuugh Olympic Channel is messing up again, stopping all the time....the YOG horror continues..