website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Equestrian FEI Dressage World Cup 2018 - 2019

Recommended Posts

Croatian flag on the trophy. :d

 

image.png


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Western European League, Stage 7 (Mechelen, Belgium)

:NED Hans Peter Minderhoud (Glock's Dream Boy) - 83.665%

:GER Helen Langehanenberg (Damsey FRH) - 82.880%

:POR Maria Caetano (Coroado) - 80.160%


Full results...

 

WEL Standings...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North American League, Stage 5 (Wellington, Florida)

:USA Laura Graves (Verdades) - 83.220%

:USA Shelly Francis (Danilo) - 79.280%

:SWE Tinne Vilhelmson-Silfven (Don Auriello) - 77.710%

 

Full results...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No WEL stage this week, but some memorable videos from previous (Mechelen) stage were uploaded.

 

:POR Maria Caetano & Coroado. Maria became the first Portuguese rider ever to break 80%, while Coroado became the first Lusitano-bred horse to do it. Both truly historic achievements for Portugal and Iberian horses.

 

Spoiler

 

:IRL Judy Reynolds & Vancouver debuted their new freestyle with the most Irish music ever. It should have been presented at WEG, but obviously that competition got cancelled due to the hurricane.

 

Spoiler

 

  • Like 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North American League, Stage 6 (Wellington, Florida)

:USA Laura Graves (Verdades) - 84.935%

:USA Kasey Perry-Glass (Goerklintgaards Dublet) - 82.425%

:USA Shelly Francis (Danilo) - 80.535%

 

Full results...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judy Reynolds finally broke it. First ever Irish over 80%. :woohoo:

 

EDIT: Just pointing it out to our bowler @OlympicIRL . :evil:

 

image.png

  • Like 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

German sweep in Amsterdam. Ouch. :p

 

Western European League, Stage 8 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

:GER Isabell Werth (Weihegold OLD) - 86.810%

:GER Dorothee Schneider (Sammy Davis Jr) - 82.675%

:GER Helen Langehanenberg (Damsey FRH) - 82.440%


Full results...

 

WEL Standings...


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2019 at 20:43, dcro said:

:IRL Judy Reynolds & Vancouver debuted their new freestyle with the most Irish music ever. It should have been presented at WEG, but obviously that competition got cancelled due to the hurricane.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Haha, awesome, I used all of this music in the my TISC Opening Ceremony back in 2015 so great to see Judy having similar artistic inspiration as me :d

 

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Judy Reynolds finally broke it. First ever Irish over 80%. :woohoo:

 

EDIT: Just pointing it out to our bowler @OlympicIRL . :evil:

 

 

Wow, over 80%!!!! That is wonderful :woot::clap:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

Haha, awesome, I used all of this music in the my TISC Opening Ceremony back in 2015 so great to see Judy having similar artistic inspiration as me :d

 

 

Wow, over 80%!!!! That is wonderful :woot::clap:

 

 

 

Wow, that's impressive. You even used that lullaby-alike song that's played during the walk? :d

 

I thought 2017 was supposed to be the peak year for Judy and JP (with Europeans that sadly didn't happen due to injury). I'm glad to be proven wrong though. :d They really looked more polished than ever in Amsterdam this week and Mechelen last month.


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcro said:

 

Wow, that's impressive. You even used that lullaby-alike song that's played during the walk? :d

 

I thought 2017 was supposed to be the peak year for Judy and JP (with Europeans that sadly didn't happen due to injury). I'm glad to be proven wrong though. :d They really looked more polished than ever in Amsterdam this week and Mechelen last month.

 

Sure did, "Siúil a Rúin"... you might remember the video a bit. Just a different version of the song than what Judy used, but same song :)

 

 

Yes, I also thought they had probably reached their peak but great to see them breaking new barriers for Irish dressage!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...