website statistics

Equestrian FEI Dressage World Cup 2018 - 2019

dcro

• 2 weeks later...

No WEL stage this week, but some memorable videos from previous (Mechelen) stage were uploaded.

:POR Maria Caetano & Coroado. Maria became the first Portuguese rider ever to break 80%, while Coroado became the first Lusitano-bred horse to do it. Both truly historic achievements for Portugal and Iberian horses.

Spoiler

:IRL Judy Reynolds & Vancouver debuted their new freestyle with the most Irish music ever. It should have been presented at WEG, but obviously that competition got cancelled due to the hurricane.

Spoiler

#banbestmen

• 2 weeks later...

German sweep in Amsterdam. Ouch. :p

Western European League, Stage 8 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

:GER Isabell Werth (Weihegold OLD) - 86.810%

:GER Dorothee Schneider (Sammy Davis Jr) - 82.675%

:GER Helen Langehanenberg (Damsey FRH) - 82.440%

Full results...

WEL Standings...

#banbestmen

On 13/01/2019 at 20:43, dcro said:

:IRL Judy Reynolds & Vancouver debuted their new freestyle with the most Irish music ever. It should have been presented at WEG, but obviously that competition got cancelled due to the hurricane.

Reveal hidden contents

Haha, awesome, I used all of this music in the my TISC Opening Ceremony back in 2015 so great to see Judy having similar artistic inspiration as me :d

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Judy Reynolds finally broke it. First ever Irish over 80%. :woohoo:

EDIT: Just pointing it out to our bowler @OlympicIRL . :evil:

Wow, over 80%!!!! That is wonderful :woot::clap:

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Haha, awesome, I used all of this music in the my TISC Opening Ceremony back in 2015 so great to see Judy having similar artistic inspiration as me :d

Wow, over 80%!!!! That is wonderful :woot::clap:

Wow, that's impressive. You even used that lullaby-alike song that's played during the walk? :d

I thought 2017 was supposed to be the peak year for Judy and JP (with Europeans that sadly didn't happen due to injury). I'm glad to be proven wrong though. :d They really looked more polished than ever in Amsterdam this week and Mechelen last month.

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Wow, that's impressive. You even used that lullaby-alike song that's played during the walk? :d

I thought 2017 was supposed to be the peak year for Judy and JP (with Europeans that sadly didn't happen due to injury). I'm glad to be proven wrong though. :d They really looked more polished than ever in Amsterdam this week and Mechelen last month.

Sure did, "Siúil a Rúin"... you might remember the video a bit. Just a different version of the song than what Judy used, but same song :)

Yes, I also thought they had probably reached their peak but great to see them breaking new barriers for Irish dressage!