Silver: :ISR Daria Atamanov 120.650

Bronze: :ISR Michelle Segal 116.650

Women's  Team All-Around

Gold:FRA France 47.800

Silver: :GRE Greece 47.450

Bronze: :POL Poland 46.700

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 4:12 PM, thiago_simoes said:

Quite late to report, but first-ever medals for :GRE and first gold medal ever for :FRA.

I'm a bit surprised, our girls won bronze in Sydney 2000 and that group had also won medals at the World Championships back then (I think gold too)

3 hours ago, Makedonas said:

I'm a bit surprised, our girls won bronze in Sydney 2000 and that group had also won medals at the World Championships back then (I think gold too)

Yes, but I think that groups only became officially part of the World Cup series in late 2004. This is why Greece only earned  the first medals this year.

And, hey, a gold medal today! This is nothing short of extraordinary! It took nearly 2 decades to win something and now a gold medal! Amazing! Congratulations!

42 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Yes, but I think that groups only became officially part of the World Cup series in late 2004. This is why Greece only earned  the first medals this year.

And, hey, a gold medal today! This is nothing short of extraordinary! It took nearly 2 decades to win something and now a gold medal! Amazing! Congratulations!

Thank you! Yes, the first gold medal for Greek RG in 20 years (2002 World Championships).

Are our girls improved, or they only won because of the low level of competition? I know Bulgaria isn't the same team that won Olympic gold, but it would be nice for us to do well again after our OG participations got worse every time.

2000: Bronze

2004: 5th

2008: 9th

2012: 9th

2016: 13th

2020: Didn't qualify